Friday, October 21, 2016

Project 5-Experiments in Lighting


1. 'Reflection'
2. I took this picture of my cousin in my backyard.
3. This picture demonstrates good lighting. I think the fact that a portion her face is in the light adds texture and makes the picture more interesting.


1. 'Blinded'
2. I took this picture in my backyard.
3. This is an example of bad lighting. The sun was right in her face, making it so she could not fully open her eyes. It made her appear washed out and felt flat.




1. 'The Porch'
2. I took this picture from my porch at 8AM, 1PM, and 6 PM.
3. These pictures demonstrate the change in lighting throughout the course of the day. The light was brighter and made the leaves appear yellow at 8AM and 1PM. The lighting at the end of the day (at 6PM) made the leaves and trees look more orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment