Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Project 4-Framing and Viewpoint


1. This photo is called 'Chicken Coop'
2. I took it from the window of a chicken coop in my backyard.
3. This photo demonstrates framing. The window frames the tree and field and adds depth o the photo.


1. This photo is called 'Lilliput'.
2. I took this picture in my front yard.
3. This picture demonstrates an interesting viewpoint/perspective, as my sister is lined up so that it looks like she is on top of and smaller than my dog.


1. This photo is called 'Attack of the Jedi'.
2. I took this photo on my driveway.
3. This picture demonstrates a unique perspective. My sister is laying on her side pretending to hold a chalk drawing. It almost looks like she could be standing, but my dog is sitting on the ground next to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment