Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Midterm- Best. Photo. Ever.


1. This photo is called 'Idaho Sunset'
2. I took this picture from my front yard.
3. This photo demonstrates color, the rule of thirds, framing, and balance. It demonstrates complementary colors in the sunset and the silhouettes of the trees. The rule of thirds is seen in the position of the tree on the left side of the photo and the sky, which takes up the upper two rows of the grid. It demonstrates framing and balance through the trees on both sides of the landscape.

   

1. This photo is called 'Tracks'.
2. I took this photo on the train tracks across the highway in front of my house.
3. This photo demonstrates the Rule of Thirds (the middle of the bow on the shoe is on the intersection of the grid), color (the absence of color), perspective (I took this photo from a lower angle), leading lines (the horizontal and vertical lines of the train tracks), and patterns (the pattern of the tracks with the shoe breaking the pattern).



1. This picture is called 'Giants'
2. I took this picture in my backyard. 
3. This picture uses unique perspective (had my brother stand close to the camera and I had my sister sit far back. This made her look smaller and my brother look big), color (the warm color of red draws attention to my sister), and leading lines (the bottom of my brother's foot and the line between the black and red on my sister's face. That line draws attention to her face.)

No comments:

Post a Comment