Monday, September 26, 2016

Photography Project 2-Leading Lines and Balance & Symmetry


1. This photo is titled 'The Lone Rider'.
2. I took this photo in my backyard.
3. This photo demonstrates leading lines. The leading line in this photo is the fence. It directs the eye to the hat and jacket. I also applied what I learned about Depth of Field and lowered the f-stop to create a more shallow doF.


1. This photo is titled 'The Mist'.
2. I took this photo at Mesa Falls in Ashton, ID.
3. This photo demonstrates balance. This can be seen in the bush in the lower right corner and the rainbow and moss in the lower left corner.


1. This photo is titled 'Redemption'.
2. I took this photo in my backyard.
3. This photo demonstrates asymmetry. The willow tree is not symmetrical, and its asymmetry adds depth and movement to the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment