Monday, December 5, 2016

Project-Photo Manipulation

Before:

After: 

1. "Abigail" (I took this photo in project 1)
2. I took this photo in my backyard
3. To edit this photo I increased the contrast, blurred the background, and edited out some some acne.



Before:

After: 

1. Autumn Fire (From Project 3)
2. My Backyard
3. To edit this photo to look 'too good to be true' I changed the colors of the leaf, changing some of the reds to purple. I also edited out the leaf in the corner and the woodchip to the right of the leaf.




1. High Dive
2. I used a picture I took at Mesa Falls and used it for the background. (I found the picture of the diver at this link: https://www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/news/gary-hunt-wins-mens-high-diving-at-2015-fina-world-championships/)
3. I edited this photo by adding the picture of the diver to my waterfall picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment