Friday, November 4, 2016

Project-Still Life and Movement


1. 'Halloween'
2. I took this picture in my kitchen.
3. This picture demonstrates a still life.


1. 'Travelers'
2. I took this picture from my front yard.
3. This picture demonstrates movement. I used a longer shutter speed to capture the light from the cars on the highway. The sun had gone down and there was not very much light, so I had to turn the ISO up pretty high. It made the photo grainy, but it captured some colors and light in the background that I didn't know was there.

1. 'SpiderBen'
2. I took this photo in my family room in my basement.
3. This picture demonstrates still movement. I had my brother jump off the couch while I took pictures. In order to get a clear picture I had to have a really short shutter speed. There wasn't enough light and the ISO ruined the picture, so I tried again with my on-camera flash. It made the wall brighter in the middle of the picture, but it allowed me to clearly capture my brothers's jump. 


No comments:

Post a Comment